Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dark Side of the Moon-Dramatic look









The moon was huge last night. In my town however it was covered up by clouds so only a little of the blue light escaped. The moon has always been my most favorite celestial object even when I was obsessed with astronomy. It can't help that my favorite anime as a child was Sailor Moon. Did you get any good pictures of the moon last night? For some reason my pictures were all blurry. :(

What I used:

Face-
L'oreal true match cool toned concealer in ivory
Estee Lauder e/s in pink ice (Used to highlight face.)
Nyx e/s in iced lilac (Soft lilac color used as a blush for the purple cape look.)
Wet n wild blush in heather silk (Used in the black cape look all as a blush/temple contour.)

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae PE
Hi-fi cosmetics e/s in let it snow (My favorite shimmery white used on the inner corner of the lid and to contour the nose on the sides.)
High voltage e/s in crystal ball (A beautiful silver with gold duo-chrome used on the rest of the lid. Blended into let it snow gently.)
High voltage e/s in los angeles (Soft silvery blue used on the lower crease to define.)
High voltage e/s frost bite (Bright medium blue used to cut the crease.)
Hi-fi cosmetics e/s in super sonic over drive (Violet based bright nearly neon blue used under the lash.)
Nyx jumbo e/s pencil in milk (On the waterline for the purple cape pictures.)
Milani eyeliner in black (On the waterline for the black hooded pictures.)
Almay liquid eyeliner in black
Mascara
Wet n wild night elf palette (the red to fill in the brows.)

lips-
High voltage amplified lipstick in ultra-violet (Perfect light purple for the purple hooded pictures.)
Cover girl (?) lipstick in fire shine (Used for the sexier black cape pictures.)

Do you guys enjoy the overly dramatic looks? Please let me know.
I'm writing several reviews this week. Do you like your reviews with swatches or just a plan review?
Pixie

2 comments:

  1. GRRL! I love your dramatic looks. I think the black cape/Fire shine combo is my fave. So freaking good! Ugh, so good!

    I like reviews with swatches, but that's just me, I love swatches.

    I got two shots of the supermoon - they're not bad, but it was too cold for me to run inside, get the telephoto lens, run back out, and shoot some more. Plus it was like 2:30am, so I was tired. Plus, at 2:30am, it was high in the sky, so it didn't look that large. But still pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dramatic looks are my favourite! Love those purple lips and I love Super Sonic Overdrive, what an awesome eyeshadow colour!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.