Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Great and Mighty Sugarpill-First Impressions








I was so excited to see that Sugarpill was on sale on Valentines Day that I screeched in happiness. So I placed a small order consisting of the pressed eyeshadow poison plum and the chromalust loose eyeshadow in goldilux. The order arrived quickly in a box with the adorable Sugarpill cat printed on the side. I ripped open the box and marveled at the beautiful packaging. I am not a hoarder by any means but I'm keeping the packaging just because it's so freaking cute. With my order I received a sample of the chromalust tipsy which is a frosty green color and a cute sticker. I put the sticker on my make-up storage box so I can look at the pretty holographic font every time I do my make-up.
My first impression of Sugarpill is GASJDGUAYSFDGYasgdsDOIatd98qwYQEY2 why did I wait so long to buy from Sugarpill? Next time, and there will be a next time, I'm going to buy Decro and Love+ maybe even absinthe ok royal sugar can come too. :D

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Sugarpill e/s in poison plum (Perfect purple used on the lid and on the lower lash line.)
Sugarpill e/s in goldilux (Powder gold applied over the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in French Vanilla Shake (To highlight of course.)
Almay liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
Mascara

lips-
Morgana Cryptoria Lipstick in Azalea Blue

What do you guys think of Sugarpill? Have you used these products before? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Pixie

13 comments:

  1. You friggin NEED royal sugar. My favorite blue EVER AKJFIOEJF. Lumi is also very pretty! I use it for everything. Even as a cheek highlight. It's so ethereal and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE Goldilux :) Its one of my favourite colours ever!

    I use it as a cheek highlighter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple and gold together with the pink lips! Very pretty! I got a whole crapload of Sugarpill on their "Pink Friday" sale and I wondered as well why I had waited so long! A lot of companies get a lot of hype but Sugarpill's stuff is THE BEST EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugarpill is well worth every penny spent on it! I can't wait to get more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Sugarpill! I placed my first order on the Valentine's sale also. I'm so happy with their products! LOVE the look you did! I may have to borrow this look sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Sugarpill! ^___^ I have all the pressed shadows and I love them, except Poison Plum which I find really hard to blend. I only have Lumi and Goldilux in the loose shadows and they're lovely <3

    I love your colour combo here! I would never have thought to pair them like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them :)
    Poison Plum and Afterparty and Midori and Dollipop are must haves, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look, and the pic with the blusher brush !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look! I really need to order some Sugarpill but I'm waiting till I get a windfall so I can quad it up! If I had to choose 2 I'd get the ones you did though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I own everything they make and I love it all! Goldilux is the best gold eyeshadow I've ever seen. The look you did is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I freaking love Sugarpill so much and I'm so glad you like it too!! I definitely want to try their loose eyeshadows as I love those! This look is very pretty and I love the gold. I think I'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Drooooooooling. I need Goldilux, and Poison Plum, and Darling, and Love+ (okay, probably just the whole Burning Heart palette). I have the Sweetheart palette, but it intimidates me. Time to get over that bs, obviously, because Sugarpill is the bomb.com. And this look is brilliant! Love purple and gold. So regal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blending of eyeshadows is INSANE! I don't think I could ever do this you seriously NAILED it!

    http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.