Saturday, March 5, 2011

Poison Stardust-Fotd





The beautiful Diavolobella posted a look on twitter using electro stardust and poison plum. I had to copy it! I think the color combo is really pretty and they blended together beautifully. Please excuse the short blog posts this week. I have a science exam on Thursday and I need to study a lot. I was going to write a few reviews but I'll have to save those for Spring Break.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (Just on the lid, used layering technique for maximum sparkle.)
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic e/s in Electric Stardust(Baby blue aqua used on the lid.)
Sugarpill e/s in Poison Plum (Perfect purple used on the crease also used on lower lashline.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Otherworldly (Sheer ghostly aqua green used to highlight.)
Almay liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
Mascara

lips-
Fyrinnae Lip Luster in Puppy Love

Julia wants me to put this on her next time I do her make-up. Julia's been experimenting with her own make-up a lot lately. She did this really pretty orange/gold and plum combo that made her eyes look beautiful. I've also been influencing my Mother into trying new colors. I applied this pretty sooty green color in her crease yesterday and she loved it. I really enjoy doing other people's make-up it's relaxing and challenging at the same time.
Please stay tuned for more looks, a review and a list of companies I buy from/who have good business practices.
I love you guys. Thank you for reading my blog.
pixie

8 comments:

  1. Sexy! Love this combination! You do such an awesome job blending! Can't wait to see what this looks like on Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love that colour combo. And I'm so jealous of how even you can get your eyeshadow wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, sorry Helen, I didn't know that Justin was signed into my computer, haha. So I just wanted to tell you that this is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this combo, too! And let me just echo Peach and Lillian: your blending is superb, and your wing shapes just kill me. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You're so creative with your eyeshadow I really want to try this out!

    http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME!LOVE the blue and purple together!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.