Sunday, October 4, 2009

Electric Koi in a violet Pound EOTD





Nymph is still out of commission since she has work and has been feeling pretty crappy lately. :( And while we're at school we are usually studying together or jogging on the track. Get well soon Nymph!

Today I did my eyes inspired by the new Fall make-up colors. Plums and dark colors are in season but I wanted to put my own spin on Autumn Trends. As you can see from above I used a bright orange with my plums and violets. I really love this combo, it looks great with a black top, dark jeans and loud colorful jewelry.

What I used:
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance ( All over the lids and brow bone.)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy ( Just on the lid)
Fyrinnae's Electro Koi e/s ( Just on the lid, over the Pixie Epoxy.)
Nyx violet e/s ( In the crease.)
Nyx Eggplant e/s ( over the Violet.)
E.L.F. Quad e/s in a shimmery cream color. ( In the brow bone and the inner corner of the eye.)

Face:
Usual stuff

Lips:
Nothing

I hope you enjoyed the look and I hope this inspires you. No one says you have to go along with a trend. Break from the heard! Dare to be strange or different! You go girl!

Love Ya'll
Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.