Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vibrant Variable-fotd




Bright and fabulous! :D This look is based on Blix's hers is darker and she wears it with purple lips. I really love her look, I wish I had found a darker blue to make this look accurate. Blix's skills with make-up always amaze me. The color combos she does are dream worthy. Please check her out!

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae e/s Bali Mayhn (Brillant aqua applied in a dome shape on the middle of the lid and kept small.)
Hi-Fi cosmetics e/s Ovderdose (Ocean blue patted around the aqua dome shape to the crease.)
BRM e/s in Dionysus (True purple on the sheer side blended upwards from the crease.)
Fyrinnnae e/s in French Vanilla Shake (My HG ivory highlighter.)
Almay Liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
Mascara

lips-
Nyx Round Lipstick in Thalia

I have a Detrivore Cosmetics haul to show you later. I'm really happy with the eyeshadow. I'm so glad I bought it. I wish I hadn't waited so damn long. Look forward to a haul post and a mini review to go along with it.

9 comments:

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.