Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sweet and Subtle look for the Club





On Saturday my group and I went to the gay club to see our favorite Drag Queens. I didn't want something heavy and glittery that would sweat off if I danced. Having purple streaks running down your cheeks only look cool when they're on purpose. So I chose a pretty plummy/mauve for the crease and a subtle chocolate color that has almost copper colored felks in it. I wear this often to school because they pair so well together. I wish my camera picked the colors up better but it's nearly a decade old. :( My other good digital camera broke randomly one day. *sigh*

What I used:
Face-
Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisterizer

Eyes-
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Druid Werewolf ( Just on the lid.)
Fyrinnae Samhain Spirits ( On the crease, blended out a bit.)
Fyrinnae Faerie Relm ( Highlight :d)
Almay liquid Eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner 1999 ( Lower lash line, lower water line and then winged out slightly at the bottom.)
Same mascara as always.

Lips-
Nyx Round Lipstick Thalia

Disclaimer: I have gotten an order for free from Fyrinnae before but I am no affiliated with them. I wear the products because I like them not because I was sent them for free. I buy all of my products and if I do get them a different way you will be informed. For future reference this disclaimer will be posted in the side bar of the blog.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.