Monday, March 19, 2012

Frankie's Disco Scene-fotd




I wore this on Thursday when I was going to visit a friend who lives in downtown Kent. I guess all the college students decided that it was going to be a faux Saint Patrick's day on the thirteenth because Saint Patty's day fell on everyone's Spring Break. We had been downtown before the rush in the afternoon. Cassie and I had our palms read and munched on home made chocolates in the park. It was one of the better days I've had!

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Arcane Magick eyeshadow in Bride of Frankenstein (Gorgeous bright blue with turquoise and pink sparkles gently blended into the crease.)
Darling Girl cosmetics e/s in Live Wire (Brillant silver patted on the lid.)
Wet n Wild Vanity palette (Matte ivory and shimmery ivory used to highlght.)
Nyx e/s in black (Used to line the upper lash line and create a smokey looking winged liner effect.)
NYC Liquid eyeliner in black (Used to trace the black shadow line for a bit more definition closest to the lash line.)
Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk (Used on waterline.)
Tarte Lights! Camera! Lashes

lips-
Darling Girl cosmetics Color Rich lip balm in Love is an Act (Rich strawberry color with pretty silvery sparkles.)

I really loved this look and I kept getting compliments by drunk people when I passed by bars. Blue is such a great color to wear if you know which kind of blue you can wear. Some people don't like wearing hooker blue eyeshadow but if it looks good wear it!

7 comments:

  1. Haha, hooker blue. This is a beautiful combo! It's nice to wear the colour in the crease and go subtle on the lid sometimes. Looks amazing with your brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing blue eyeshadows too! This look came out awesome - I love the shape of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gooooood, Bride of Frankenstein is SO pretty and it looks amazing with Live Wire! Awesome pairing, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blue eyes done and blended the colours very nicely.I like to dress my eyes beautifully fr the night parties.mineral lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I figured that irridescent blue had to be Fyrinnae! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.