Monday, March 5, 2012

Workin' in the Coal Mine-fotd






This was something that could have gone horribly wrong but came out looking amazing. I this last Tuesday and went out to dinner with a few friends. I know it took me like twenty million years to post this! This look features a new shadow from the Darling Girl cosmetics Hunger Games collection called Only One Can Win.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
Darling Girl Diamond Dust in Lucy in the Sky (Soft grey based blue swirled into the crease.)
Darling Girl e/s in The Seam (A taupy grey that has turned brown on me! I patted this on the lid.)
Wet n Wild Vanity Palette (Matte ivory used to highlight, you know, the usual!)
Nyx e/s in black (Used to line the upper lash line.)
NYC Liquid eyeliner in black (Used to line thinly on top of the black shadow. I wanted to have a smokey look but still have the eyes defined.)
Sephora Electro blah de blah eyepencil in Electro Marine
Mascara

lips-
Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Roses and Violets

I'm usually a tee-shirt and jeans kind of girl but I've been trying to branch out by dressing better. I'm not one of those people who likes bringing attention to themselves so this has been hard for me. I hope I can dress as loudly as my personality is instead of hiding in my super hero tee-shirts, slouching around. Maybe, just maybe there is an outfit of the day in your future. Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great colours and I love the blue on the waterline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh! Pretty! Turned out great! You hair looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gorgeous, but I LOVE your shirt the most. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.