Thursday, June 28, 2012

Alice in Chaos-fotd




For this look I wanted to try something softer with a more rounded edge. I took the shape idea from Robyn and Mandy whose perfectly blended looks always catch my attention. This look was lots of fun to do and despite the fact that the liner is a lot thicker then my usual it looks really nice with the rounded shape.

What I Used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh e/s in Another Alice (A blue laced teal patted on the lid.)
Aromaleigh e/s in Curiouser and Curiouser (A pastel grape swept in the crease in a c shape. I also used this along the lower lash line, blending it into the pink color.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Chaotic Evil (A light but bright pink patted on the inner corner of the lid.)
Darling Girl e/s in Buddy Blue ( A sheer but beautiful white/blue used on the brow bone.)
Tarte gel eyeliner in black
Urban Deca 24/7 eyeshadow pencil in Clash
Tarte Lights! Camera! Lashes!


lips-Wet n Wild Mega Shield lip color in Within These Adobe Walls

So my droogs, which shape do you prefer? This soft rounded shape or a feline-esque sharp shape?

6 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the shout out, gurl. I really like this shape on you, but I like your feline shapes as well! #nothelping Also I really like how well this goes with your cute hoodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow. I am totally in looove with this look. Purples and teals are my fav! And I love your blog, new follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it always nice to switch up the shape.
    I have almond eyes so if I'm feeling adventerous and up for the challenge, I attempt to round my eye shape somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both shapes on you - it's too hard to decide! This look is, as per ush, GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! I love the shape you did, too. I think it's really flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that liner, so i say for the future, why not combine the two styles? It' always fun to do things differently!!
    And man you pull off those colours so good! The shimmer is stunning!!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.