Thursday, June 7, 2012

Loki'd-Experiment





*I did edit this pictures a bit and by edit I mean I made them a tad brighter

Have you seen The Avengers yet? I haven't! I loved Captain America, Thor, Iron Man and even one of the Hulk movies that no one seems to like. My favorite bad guy out of all the movies is Loki, not only is he adorable in an evil yet vulnerable kind of way but he's also all sorts of bad ass. I'm really excited that he's the bad guy in The Avengers I can't wait to see it. In the mean time I did a Loki inspired look. I wish I had used some Lady Loki inspo, in the comics Loki can turn from a man to a woman. A really really hot woman by the way.
In Nordic mythology Loki is the God of mischief. He's been known to cause trouble where ever he goes. He's killed a few ice giants and gods in his time and even mated with a horse. He's known to have a silver tongue able to talk anyone into anything. He's charming but damn is he tricky.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (Just a tad bit on the lid.)
Darling Girl e/s in Grasshopper (Matte-ish grass green used on the inner corner of the lid.)
Femme Fatale cosmetics e/s in Poison (Perfect chartreuse patted in the middle of the lid between the green and yellow to blend it better.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Bifrost (Bright yellow patted at the outer corner of the lid and blended into poison. The bifrost is the name of the bridge the gods use to cross worlds in Norse mythology. I had to use this!)
Sleek Bohemian palette (Matte navy blue used to create a cut crease that starts at the very edge of the lid.)
Femme Fatale cosmetics e/s in Riptide (Electric blue applied over the navy for added sparkle!)
Sleek Bohemian palette (Matte ivory used on the brow bone and used to blend out the crease.)
NYC liquid eyeliner in black
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeshadow pencil in Clash (Used on the waterline.)
Sugarpill e/s in Afterparty (A bright bright blue patted on the waterline over Clash.)
Tarte Lights! Camera! Lashes!

lips-
Rimmel lipstick in Kate 04
Max Factor random purple lipstick of awesome

Alrightie quick question, which camera do you prefer? The Rebel which I used in this post or the Nikon I used to use. The Rebel has better depth, is true color wise but is a pain in the butt to use for close up shots of the eye. My little Nikon is perfect for close up shots but doesn't always show the depth certain eyeshadows have. Which camera would you guys like to see me use?

16 comments:

  1. Damn, gurl, this is all kinds of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sank you Robyn!! Your make-up is pretty baller as well.

      Delete
  2. what a bewitching look! it glows, totally kickass. i love the lid colors.....the blue on the waterline just makes your eyes go POP POP POP. nice

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vonnie! That's why I love Fyrinnae, they're colors have this unique almost atomic glow about them. I love them.

      Delete
  3. I love that lip colour on you. HOT DAMN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Rachel you always know what to say. *wink* Thank you!

      Delete
  4. This look is awesome! Love the shape and the colored waterline! Glad you are back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peachy! I was kinda worried the shape was too much but it turned out so nice!

      Delete
  5. Ooh I love this look, all the colours look great together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was worried when I first put together the colors that they'd look bad together. I'm so glad it came out looking this nice!

      Delete
  6. sdljalsdj I LOVE how the blue waterline pops against the yellow and purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sank you so much! The waterline was added as an after thought. I even tried to take it off before the pictures because I didn't know if I liked it or not.

      Delete
  7. WOW, that blue waterline looks super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much V.B.! I think you are super awesome. :D

      Delete
  8. That's it! I'm tearing you away from Ohio and keeping you for my very own. Hubba hubba, lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Take me away from this awful place! Be my Goblin King Kathy! You don't even need that awful mullet!

      Delete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.