Thursday, July 19, 2012

Slipping into Sedation-fotd






I did this look two weeks ago after I watched Rock n' Roll Highschool which had the Ramones as the heros.  As a teen I was obsessed with 70's punk bands, Sex Pistols, Ramones, The Clash you name 'em I loved them. When Susan created the Darling Grrl collection I jumped on the shadows like a raving groupie. If you haven't check out the shadows yet, where have you been? They've been out for a while!    

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeshadow pencil in Rehab 
Darling Grrl e/s in Wanna Be Sedated (A bronzey brown with pretty pink sparkles patted on the lid.)
Darling Girl e/s Making Merry (My favorite berry toned red blended into the crease.)
Too Faced palette in Natural Eye (Heaven, the lightest color used to highlight the brow bone and inner corner of the lid.)
Almay liquid liner in black
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion
Tarte Lights! Camera! Lashes! 

lips-
Darling Girl Lipstick in Demure (I think...I've completely forgotten what I used that day.)

Oh God, I'm completely and utterly head over heels for Supernatural. I'm watching the seventh season, I'm only three episodes in and it's already messed up. Is anyone else watching anything good these days? I'd love to hear!

4 comments:

  1. I'm watching nothing atm... I need to get back on it with Battlestar. I LOVE Making Merry, I really need to pull that out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are working on getting caught up in Season 5 of Doctor Who, and debating what series to start after that. I am trying to convince him to watch through Battlestar Galactica ... if he refuses, maybe Supernatural is the way to go. But I am holding out for Battlestar. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.