Friday, October 5, 2012

Purple Haze (Or some such creative title.)-fotd




So purples are really in right now for fall. If you know me I wear purple all the time no matter what season it is.
Lately my life has been kind of stressful. For the first time I have a job and full time classes. I'm not used to this much stress! I don't know how you people do it.

Eyes-
TFSI
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Ransom (Royal purple used as a base. Some what patchy.)
Urban Decay Fun palette
-Freakshow (Dark royal purple patted on the lid and smudged lightly on the lower lid.)
-Fishnet (Lovely purple blended into the crease and smudged on the inner corner of the lower lid.)
-Sellout (New favorite highlighter used on the inner corner of the eye and brow bone.)
Almay liquid eyeliner in black
Urban Decay 24/7 in Perversion
Mascara

lips-
Rimmel lipstick in In Vouge
Estee Lauder Pure Color High Gloss in Flash Dance

My friend and I bought the new Tarte palette together (since it was fifty eight bucks!) which means, you guessed it, swatches! The eyeshadows are really great but the last power isn't what I expected. I'm thinking it was just my base failing but I still have some more tests to do. I also have another outfit of the day planned to post on Monday. Hopefully I be able to take some none blurry pictures.

3 comments:

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.