Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Long Hair Don't Care-fotd (May 25,2013)




So I've been growing my hair out for two years now and it's down to below my bust. My hair has never  been this long ever. I've always had short hair even when I was a kid. So now I'm left with all this hair and no idea what to do with it. I was considering cutting it all off again but I'be grown to like it.

What I used:

Eyes-
Wet n Wild primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely There Biege (Or something like that I don't know.)
Detrivore Eyeshadow in Vulture (Gradually built up in the crease. I love this shade!)
Fyrinnae Eyeshadow in Tapir (Patted on the lid using a damp brush to intensify the shade.)
Too Faced Eyeshadow in Coco Puffs (Used on the lower lash line to meet the upper wing.)
Wet n Wild random black and ivory Eyeshadows (The black is used at the very corner of the lower lash line to meet the upper wing while the ivory is used to highlight.)
Physicians Formula Eyeliner of awesome
Nyx glide on pencil in black
Mascara

lips-
Estee Lauder Pure Color High Gloss in Coral Chic

Hey I hope you guys have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Must dig out Tapir again soon. I love this on your and your hair looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting how sexy Tapir is. Hot dang.

    For long hair, BRAIDS and BUNS! French braided sides with a faux hawkish top sounds magnificent. I'm also a huge fan of milkmaid breads (where a braid is used as a headband thingy)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.