Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Baby Bat Goes Off the Deep End-FOTD and OOTD (June 4, 2013)






In the past my curvy frame has kept me from exploring fashion but now that the world of plus size fashion has expanded so has my closet. This shirt is one of my favorites, flowy and goth-esque, I feel tough yet cute when I wear it. It looks perfect with a pair of skinny jeans but even better with a bandage skirt. The weather was really hot last week but this week it's turned to a cool sixty degrees, thus the tights. I usually wear a subtler eye when I wear such a heavy print though polymorph by femme fatale was just calling to me.

What I wore:

Top and cami: Dots
Skirt,tights, second earrings and ring: Forever 21
Boots and angel earrings: Target

Eyes-
Wet n Wild Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo Barely Biege and Blue Paradise
Femme Fatale cosmetics eyeshadow in Polymorph (Patted on zee lid.)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Deep End(Placed into the crease with a small brush then blended with a fluffy one.)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sellout (Used to highlight all over.)
Physicians Formula Eyeliner pen
Nyx glide on pencil in White
Mascara

Lips-
Etude Lipstick in Idk but this lippie is awesome God I wish I knew the shade

Please excuse my terrible posing! I'm sure I look like a sullen teen whose camera turned on by it's self, I am totally not a model.

5 comments:

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.