Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where Soul Meets Body-fotd






After a long stressful week of paper writing it was time to relax. So I grabbed Julia, Cassie and Shaun to go to the hookah bar. I haven't been wearing much make-up this week so applying this was fun. Pink eyeshadow look really awesome with my mostly grey/black outfit. My friends and I took the obligatory "smoke coming out of our mouths looks cool" photographs until the people around us were annoyed with the flash. I was able to take several cool/artsy photos, my favorite being the very first picture.
When I went home for the weekend I took Cassie with me. We hung around my house causing trouble. It wsa so nice to go home with nothing to worry about. I have only three weeks left in the school year now, so I have to get my ass in gear and start studying for finals. Three weeks seems like a long tome to study but I need it.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae PE
Brazen Cosmetics e/s in Tease (Bright pink used on the lid.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Darling Misfits (Purple based pink used in the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Glitter Boi (Blackened blue based purple used in the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Faerie Realm (To highlight the area.)
Brazen Cosmetics e/s in Miss Independent (Winey-pink-red used on the lower lash line.)
Almay liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
mascara

lips-
Morgana Cryptoria lipstick Roses and Violets

Back to the daily grind. Hopefully I'll be able to do more make-up looks this week. :D
Pixie

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! This look is absolutely lovely! I have a million papers to write myself. Ugh. Good luck with yours!

    -Vijaya
    Fierce Nerditude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pink look! Love the eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker/slut for the pink/grey/black combo myself! Love this look! I used to have a hookah, but then I stopped being able to find anything other than apple-flavored shisha (not my favorite) around here, and I didn't really want to buy it online, and my hookah was old and janky anyway. And nowadays I can't smoke because of state employee insurance stuff, so anyways. But I do digress - I looooove this look! (And that photo, but you know that already!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! I also enjoy your artsy smokey picture!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.