Monday, April 25, 2011

Golden Girls/Classy Brass-Cassie FOTDs






Cassie came to my house on Easter weekend. We had both had difficult weeks full of stress and anxiety. Julia would have come but sadly she works at an on campus sandwich shop. These two looks I did on Cassie while we were extremely bored. I enjoy working on other people. It's fun to do different skin types or eye colors. If I have a "client" I usually like going with colors that compliment their skin tone or eye color.

First Look-

Eyes-
Estee Lauder e/s stick in gold (Used all over the eye.)
Sugarpill e/s in Goldilux (Perfect gold used on the lid.)
Wet n Wild palette in Vanity (The medium bronze applied in the crease. The matte ivory to highlight the brow bone. With the lightest gold to highlight the inner corner of the eye as well as the lower lashline.)
Wet n Wild e/s palette in Night Elf (Shiny black used wet as eyeliner.)

Lips-
Benefit lipgloss in bright pink (To make the look very summery.)

Second Look-

Eyes-
Estee Lauder e/s stick in bronze (Used all over the eye except the brow bone.)
Nyx e/s in coffee (I think that's what the shade was called... used all over the lid.)
H.I.P. e/s in Orange (Blended into the crease.)
Wet n Wild e/s palette in Night Elf (Shiny gold based ivory used in the inner corner.)
Wet n Wild e/s palette in Night Elf (Golden brown blended over the orange.)
Wet n Wild e/s palette in Night Elf (Shiny black used wet as eyeliner.)

lips-
(Unseen) Nyx round lipstick in Tea Rose

I have to go study and finish the billion papers I lost in the laptop explosion. I love you guys! I'm sorry I haven't been commenting on anyones blog. I haven't had much time for the internet. This semester is almost over! Soon my preciouses! Soooooon...
Pixie

3 comments:

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.