Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter/Triumphant Return-fotd




My fiance repaired my laptop for me! He was able to save some files but we haven't put them on my new hard drive yet. (Apparently the problem was my hard drive. It was either getting to old or just had a problem with it from the start.) I did a lot of looks while I was "out." I also received my Persephone minerals samples. Holy crap you guys. Holy crap. That's all I'm going to say for right now.
Here's a look I did last Friday.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Hi-Fi cosmetics e/s in Live Large (Or is it Living large? Used on the lid.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Darling Misfits (A purpley-pink used in the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Glitterboi (A beautiful dark purpley-violet in the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in French Vanilla Shake (To highlight of course.)
Almay Liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
mascara

lips-
Morgana Cryptoria Lipstick in Valentine (I find myself reaching for this lipstick nearly every day. It's the perfect pink for my lips.)

I'd like to say Happy Easter to those who practice! I hope the Easter Bunny leaves you plenty of good things in your Easter basket. I can hear the neighbor children's hyper screams of joy and sugar now.
(Doctor Who aired yesterday did anyone get to watch it? I was at a friend's house so I missed it. Thankfully I recorded it on my DVR so I can watch it next weekend.)

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful look! Glad your computer is back up and running! Hope you are having a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. Glad your electronics are working/limping along until you get things finalized. retrograde is awful for electronical things going buggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all the Fyrinnae :) Yay for the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and purple! Have fun with your Persephone stuff, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! You rock pink and purple like no one's business - and I am really digging the blue shifts. I haven't watched Doctor Who yet (eep!) - this week has been insanely busy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.