Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oh No! + Camera Chatter

(My pumpkin is the first, then my fiance Shaun's, then my friend Renee's and her husband Mark's! YAY TROLL FACE PUMPKIN!)
My camera is busted! Or rather the flash is broken. While at one of my best friend's wedding the flash bulb decided it would be a good time to go out. Thankfully it died right as the wedding was ending. I would have been so angry if it had died before that. I had been noticing a problem with the flash before it died but I hadn't paid it much mind. The flash had been abnormally bright the last few times I'd use the camera as well as oddly tinted yellow.
I called Nikon to ask them what was up. Thanks to Nikon's great service we were able to come up with the problem. So I'm sending it in Monday to get fixed. Oh! Since a few of you have asked I should probably mention that my camera is a Nikon Coolpix L110. If you want a good camera that takes amazing macro shots then this one is for you. Someday I hope to get the Canon Rebel. Every time I see that camera I drool a little. A friend of mine has one, her pictures are so clear. Gah why are they so pricey? Someday though...someday...
What kind of camera do you guys use? Are you interested in photography at all? Tell me! I'd love to know.

2 comments:

  1. OMG MEME PUMPKIN. And your pumpkin is frakkin adorable, it just looks so happy XD

    Good to hear your camera is being fixed! I need to get a new camera since mine is quite old, but I'm stubborn and won't do so until it finally carks it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I love that troll pumpkin! I have to do the pumpkins at work but I don't think meme pumpkins will go down well!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.