Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mink-Cassie's FOTD





I did this for the party I went to last party. She asked me for something simple and eye catching so I did this. She can pull off any color I swear. The browns made her hazel eyes turn a strange honey color. Usually they are a gold rimmed green with speckles of brown. When I put different colors on her eye lids her eyes change. It's really strange yet awesome. The day I did the purple and yellow look her eyes kept shifting between a bright green and a sweet olive green.
Cassie and I have become really great friends really fast. Usually it's Julia, Cassie and I hanging out together. We're a bit like the three stooges minus the physical harm. Mostly where known as trouble makers or jokers. It's nice being the funny ones. :D

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Nyx Jumbo e/s pencil in Milk
120 Palette
-Black (Smudged heavily on top lash line.)
-Dark brown (Blended down on top of the black to smoke out also used on lower lash line.)
-Medium golden brown (Applied over black and blended heavily.)
-Light mushroom brown (Used in the crease and blended downward.)
-Sheer ivory (Used on the brow bone and inner corner of the lid.)
Mascara

Lips-
Strawberry Chapstick

More posts to come including a Cyber-dolly, a Shiro Cosmetics look, a Sugarpill look and a first impressions post. Which one do you want to see first?

1 comment:

  1. I love this pretty mushroom-y look! Julia and Cassie sound like tons of fun (and are supercute, too)! I don't have any strawberry chapstick, just regular - does it have a slight tint?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.