Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Twiggy Pink-FOTD




My life has been choke full of school work as of lately. I have papers coming out of my ears right now. I'm trying to catch up with the stuff I missed when I went home early to see my brother. I missed a test as well as doing some important papers but all the teachers are really nice at Kent. They allow you to re-take the exams and give alternate assignments to make up for the grades lost. I'm lucky to have good profs this year.
I'm still writing the High voltage I promised. It's difficult because I really like the products but I don't want to gush. I hope to be back to daily posts soon. I'm working on a short story for one of my classes right now. Maybe I'll post it if it's good enough. :D
This look is from yesterday when I posted about Twiggy. It was a difficult day for me. I spotted several people from my high school wearing pink around Kent. They all gave me the same sad yet sweet smile of knowing. I hope we won't have to wear the favorite colors of other children who were lost to bullyscide in the future. When I have children I want them to grow up bully free.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae P.E.
Fyrinnae e/s in sugar skulls (The perfect hot pink used on the lid.)
Fyrinnae arcane magick e/s in sequined master (Medium purple used in the crease.)
Sugarpill e/s in poison plum (Used over the sequined master in the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in kitten in heels (Cool based hot pink used over sugar skulls for more pink.)
Urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero
Milani eyeliner in black
mascara
Wet n wild spoiled brat e/s palette (The pink was used to fill in my brows.)

lips-
Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Valentine

I really hope the last post I made wasn't to preachy. Twiggy was a very important person in my life and I feel like people should know about him. He wasn't just the victim of bullying he was a real person whose life deserves to be celebrated. :)
Pixie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look, even though there's so much sadness behind it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.