Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pandora's Autumn Glade-fotd




Sorry for the crappy full faced picture. I was in a rush. I did this look Friday for dinner with my fiance's Grandmother. I wanted to look nice but still wear something that was "me." This look is no as orange as the camera/editing made it. (And by edit I do not mean photoshop. I mean the color editing thing iphoto has.)

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae e/s in Gilded Wings (Proper gold applied to the inner corner and "ball of the eye.)
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic e/s in Velvet Vampire (A velvety pink based red applied to the outer corner of the eye.)
Brazen Cosmetics e/s in Last Call (Black with orange and red sparkles in it used in the crease and BLENDED like a mofo.)
Fyrinnae e/s in French Vanilla Shake (To highlight of course.)
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic e/s in Leopard-Print Galaxy (Yellow based olive green used on the lower lash line.)
Wet n Wild eyeliner in black
Almay Liquid eyeliner (I think it's on it's last leg. Time to restock!)
Mascara ( I also curled my lashes to look more awake.)

lips-
Wet n Wild Lipstick in Spiked with Rum
Today I sold one of my old text books to Amazon. I got $80 as a gift card for the site so I'm buying my space ass a Chi flat iron and a My Little Pony doll. My collection has grown a bit now I have Rarity, Pinkie Pie (The first one.) and Cherliee. I did have Lily Blossom but I gave her to my best friend who has Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. All my IRL friend have ponies now. DO NOT RESIST. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. But yeah...I'm actually six now.

8 comments:

  1. I really like the way your eyes look here. Almost amber! MYSTICAL! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm i always love a beautiful gold look

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color compliments your eyes perfectly, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is beautiful! Your eye looks like it is GLOWING! :O I want ponies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have all my old My Little Ponies from childhood /coolstorybro.

    This is a pretty look, even though thinking about Autumn makes me cranky, wahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lady, this is brilliant! Simply brilliant! I love the colors, the placement, everything. Smoking hot!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.