Friday, March 12, 2010

Gaga/Beyonce Inspired FOTD





So... Telephone. Kind of epic actually. Please excuse the face make-up I had taken this several hours after I had done it. It doesn't look very fresh but the eyeshadow and lips still look fierce. I don't usually wear bright lips but I got my Morgana Minerals Azalea Blue lipstick today in the mail. I'm IN LOVE with this shade. The first thing my best guy friend said was "WHOA girl those lips are fierce." Ha I love my friends. We danced the Lady Gaga monster dance in the drive way after that because we are weird. I saw Alice in Wonderland today. It was actually pretty good, Johny Depp didn't take over the whole movie! Yay good job. The girl who plays Alice is beautiful, I have a wee bit of a crush on her now. T.T
This look isn't dead on to any of the make-up Gaga or Beyonce had on thus the inspired by. I loved the crazy eyeliner Beyonce had on and in one of the shots she had the bright lip stick on the was a dead ringer to Azalea Blue. The colors they used I think would look a little to harsh on my face ( I'll probably do a look like that later to be honest.)
ON TO THE LOOK! *strikes pose*

What I used:

Face-
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Concealer Kit
Fyrinnae Mineral Foundation in Opal
Nyx Blush in Mocha ( On cheek bones instead of the apples of my cheeks.)

Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Hi-Fi Things that Cannot Speak ( A deep purple blended into the crease.)
Fyrinnae Nijiro ( Used on lid and as a highlight.)
Almay Liquid Eyeliner ( To make crazy winged eyeliner.)
Nyx Black ( Used over the liquid eyeliner to make it more solid.)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero ( Upper and lower water lines.)
Maybelline Colossal Lash Mascara

Lips-
Chapstick
BRIGHT pink matte lipliner
Morgana Minerals Azalea Blue ( Or is it Blue Azalea? A bright pink that flashes a blue sheen.)

I hope ya'll have a good Friday
Love, Peace and gaga grease ( Wait...)

4 comments:

  1. asdkaskj I need Azalea Blue.

    I still havent seen the video even though everybody's going on about it. I dont watch music videos :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright lips on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silhouette- It's more like a movie than a music video. Like old school Michael Jackson videos. Seriously amazing. Fffff yes you need Azalea Blue I think she's releasing it for real real in April.

    Heather-Thank you! I don't usually wear bright lips but this color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Azalea Blue really suits you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.