Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pixies on the Edge of Life FOTD





I went to the Cleveland Asian Market today. It's one of my favorite things to do since there is not much to do up here in North East Ohio. We came back with loads of food and drink some Japanese, some Chinese and a few of bits of Korean. When I go down to Columbus I usually eat all Asian food. I've become rather addicted to California rolls as well as miso soup. Mmm. Someday I hope to go to Japan. *sighs dreamily *

What I used:

Face-
Hard Candy Concealer Palette
Fyrinnae Mineral Foundation in Quartz
Nyx Blush in Mocha ( On cheek bones instead of apples of cheeks.)

Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Hi-Fi Pixies ( A blue based lavender used all over the lid.)
Hi-Fi Live Large ( A pink based amazingly bright purple used on the corner of the crease than blended out.)
Hi-Fi Let it Snow ( A soft duo-chrome white with purple and blue sheen sheer but lovely as the highlight.)
Almay Liquid Eyeliner in Onyx
Maybelline Colossal Lash Mascara

Lips-
Nyx Lipstick in Thalia

Bah I really want a bento. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. I love pixies, it's such a good color. I think purple is really flattering on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.