Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh Danny Boy- FOTD




\
I don't have that many greens which put me in a great deal of a panic. It seems however that the fairies of Saint Patrick's Day didn't want me to get pinched, when I woke up this morning I found a green eyeliner I thought I'd lost months ago. Hahaha I'm convinced we have Brownies. Most Irish households do. :D I know I have black hair but that's because my family is Black Irish. The Black Irish are the descendants of French or Italian tribes that moved to Ireland sometime in the early B.C.s. I don't really have the date but that's all that was explained to me to begin with. *grins*

The look:

Face + Brows-
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Kit
Nyx Blush in Mocha ( Along the cheek bones.)
Jordana Eyeliner Pencil in Brown

Eyes-
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk ( Just on the corner of the eye.)
Nyx Eyeshadow in Chick ( Over the milk in the corner of the eye. This eyeshadow is a bright yellow color.)
Fyrinnae Aztec Gold ( A green/gold hued eyeshadow applied over the rest of the eye.)
Hi-Fi Universe of Fear ( A dark forest green applied on the outer corner of the crease and blended inwards.)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner pencil in Zero ( On the upper lash line.)
Almay Liquid eyeliner in Onyx ( Applied in a cat eye shape up wards.)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Mildew ( A gold/green applied in the lower water line.)
Hot Topic Neon Green Eyeliner Pencil ( Applied on the lower lash line made into a second line all the way meeting the upper black line.)
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Eyeliner ( Applied over the green to make it super glittery.)
Maybelline Stiletto Lash Mascara

lips-
Chapstick
Nyx Round Lipstick in Thalia

YAY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, i love the darker green under the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your swoop-y eyeliner looks awesome. I agree with Lillian, the green under the eyes is really gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greens really make your brown eyes stand out ^_^ nobody does the pinching thing here, what is it?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.