Friday, March 19, 2010

When Life Gets You Down FOTD +Haul






Bah having a crappy few days so I needed a bright look to make me feel better. Being a lady sucks sometimes but being left behind by friends is even worse. :/ At least pokemon and the boy are making me feel better. :3
I placed my Aromaleigh order on Monday and received it Thursday which as you see is super fast. I bought two yuzu flavored lip balms, a few shadows from the en pointe collection, a shadow from the Rocks! collection, a beautiful shadow from the bette noir collection and You're a doll! Metamorphosis finishing powder which I'm probably going to order a full size of. I love it so much. :d I used a few of my new Aromaleigh stuffies in this look. :3

The Colors and what the look like to me:
En Pointe Clara- A beautiful soft cool purple.
En Pointe Slyph- A glittery but matte eyeshadow in white.
En Pointe Odile- A soft and lovely mauve
Rocks! Sonic Venom- A lovely glittery bright green.
Bette Noir Mireille- A beautiful multi-toned purple.

What I used:

Face-
Fyrinnae Foundation in Quartz ( Discontinued.)
Aromlaeigh You're A Doll! Metamorphosis Finishing Powder
Aromaleigh Eyeshadow used as a blush in Strawberry Despair ( Brushed on lightly than blended out like mad.)

Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy ( Used on the upper and lower lid.)
Hi-Fi Eyeshadow in Live Large ( All over the lid.)
Aromaleigh En Pointe eyeshadow in Slyph ( As the highlighter.)
Hi-Fi eyeshadow in Things that Cannot Speak ( Used on the outer crease than blended outwards.)
Aromaleigh Rocks! Eyeshadow in Venom ( On the lower lid of the eye.)
Nyx Pen Eyeliner in Extreme Black
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero

Lips-
Aromaleigh Chapstick flavored in Yuzu
Fyrinnae Lip Luster in Lace Gloves

What do you ladies do to make yourselves feel better? I need some help feeling better.
Love and Peace!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh Mareille is sooo pretty... Every color looks so great on you! I love the green under the eyes. And now I totally want Lace Gloves...

    When I'm down I like to have tea or hot chocolate or a chai latte or whatever, and watch a ton of TV shows on dvd, or movies. ust for hours on end. Supernatural and the X Files will never fail to cheer me up ^_^\

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Sorry that you've been down :( *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look, the colours make your brown eyes look even more beautiful :)
    Sorry you're feeling down, when i am i like to either stay at home and eat lots of junk food and chocolate and watch my favourites movies, or try and get over my blues by dressing up and going out on the town dancing. Hope you cheer up soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everybody! I felt much better after I watched several stargate sg-1 episodes and ate enough crisps/chips to fill a room. Your comments really helped too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pop of green is so pretty

    *hugs* feel better, things have been pretty stressful for me lately, though I have been going on rampages rather than feeling down LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.