Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Broken Doll FOTD




Yay purple! Er... I didn't realize how many purple looks I had until I looked back at the older posts I made. Yeah... you can really tell purple is my favorite color. I can't really help that when I do my make-up I'm always drawn to the purple first. Even if it's muted or a different base colored purple then the pink colored purples I usually wear.
I'm just as obsessed with Sting and The Police as I am with purple. I used to listen to them all the time when I was younger. I re-discovered them yesterday when I found their Greatest Hits CD hidden in a tote next to my D and D books. I keep updating my twitter and facebook statuses with song lyrics hoping some one will get it. Ok this post is really boring. Sorry. >,<

What I used:

Face + Brows-
Hard Candy Concealer Palette
Fyrinnae Mineral Foundation in Opal ( Discontinued)
Nyx Blush in Mocha
Jordana Eyeliner pencil in Brown ( To lightly shade in the missing bits on the brow.)

Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Broken Doll Eyeshadow ( A soft muted but never dull reddish purple used all over the lid.)
Fyrinnae Faerie Realm Eyeshadow ( A glittery lavender highlight color used on the brow bone and in the corner of the eye.)
Almay Liquid Eyeliner in Onyx ( Used to make a small cat eye and used on the outer corner of the eye.)
Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner in Black ( Used to tight line upper and lower water lines.)
Maybelline Colossal Lash Mascara

Lips-
Estee Lauder lipstick in Tea Rose

Ta Ta for now

4 comments:

  1. D&D! Hell yeah! And Sting is awesome.

    Ahem. Nerding out over, back on topic: lovely look! Big fan of pinks and purples and pinky purples, and this is just lovely and Spring-y and great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with lots of purples, especially if theyre all different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy- YES D AND D ALL TEH WAY!!!! <3 Thank you for the comment.
    Silhouette- I agree, the same purple over and over would be boring.
    Lillian- Thanks honey. Your comments always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.