Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Scabby Behavior-fotd (Grossness Warning.)




Sorry I didn't get this up yesterday. I didn't get home till pretty late. I wore this for ten hours yesterday. I'm happy to say it stayed on amazingly well for sloppily applied zombie make-up. I even went to Steak n Shake with this on. But considering I've worn crazier make-up to that Steak n Shake the waiter just brushed it off haha.

What I Used:

Face-
Random mix of white and ivory foundation (For base and general dead look.)
Liquid Latex (Applied with q-tips all over the face.)
Toilet Paper (Made into one ply then placed on the jawline and upper lip to create texture.)
Ben Nye Wound Wheel (Patted, splatted and brushed all over to create wounds, gashes and generally nasty bits.)
Ben Nye Fake Blood (Applied haphazardly over the crunchy/nasty bits.)
Random safari green (Rubbed onto the lips.)
Wet n Wild blush in Heather Silk (Added to one side of the face.)

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Shiro cosmetics in Kokiri Forest (A olivey-green that leans more green applied to the lid.)
Mac cosmetics e/s in Jealousy Wakes (A lovely medium green applied to the crease and lower lid.)
Hi-Fi cosmetics e/s in Storm of Thorns (A slightly darker green applied to the inner crease for depth and used along the lower lash line.)
Black Rose Minerals e/s in Gremlin (A sheer-ish lime green patted onto the inner corner.)
Black Rose Minerals e/s in Skink (A beautiful ivory with fine sparkles used to highlight.)
Almay liquid eyeliner in black
Wet n Wild cream eyeliner in black
Mascara

lips-
bare

A good friend of mine had road rash on her face a few years ago after she fell off of her bike. After I put this on I showed her and she showed me the pictures of her face after the fall. The scabby bits on my face looked just like her old wounds. She then decided to poke at my face where the make-up was applied. Man, I love Halloween.
My Halloween was fun, my friends and I watched The Exorcist which I had never seen before. I really enjoyed it even though I'm not into scary films. I suppose I prefer suspenseful horror rather then scary/gorey horror. (Even though I love special effects make-up.)
Did you guys have a fun Halloween?

4 comments:

  1. That looks awesome, what a great job! :D I didn't do anything for halloween, we don't celebrate it as much here in Aus. I actually forgot it even occured, luls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face looks incredible! Especially since the eye makeup is so pretty and the scabs are creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol go into the restaurant and be like 'FEED ME MEAT NOW NOW NOW'... anyway. This is so gross and AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out really well! That's awesome that it stayed on so well, my friend tried some liquid latex for a large wound on Halloween and it fell off halfway through the night, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.