Friday, September 24, 2010

Of Silver Moons and Peacocks -Fotds




I'm staying at Kent this weekend just so I can hang out and see what campus is like on the weekends. Tonight my floor mates and I are going to a hookah bar. I've never gone to a hookah bar before, one of my friends owns his own hookah so we never had to pay to go to one before. I really like the way hookahs look and I myself am considering buying one.
In other news I tried to stretch my ears to the next gauge (16g is what they usually pierce your ears with I tried to go to a 14 gauge.) I've gotten some great advice on how to do this but I don't think my ears are cut out for stretching. My body heals really fast so when I tried to put the taper through it hurt to much. Then the next day when I went to try and do it my earring hole was closed up on one side. I've had my ears pierced since I was two. *sighs*
It's weird because I've always had trouble with ear piercings but my nose healed great after I switch jewelry. Oh well I think I'll just stick of facial piercings for right now. :D

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Evil Shades Stars glitter in Elf Star (Used on the lid with a flat brush. I love this glitter it's so soft and wonderful.)
Evil Shades e/s in Khoran ( Dark blue used in the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Nijiro (Used as a highlighting color.)
NYC eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero
Mascara of course. n.n

lips-
Nyx Round lipstick in Thalia ( Which still has a shit ton left despite how much I've used it.)






Oh yes all you guys see is my ~*pretty*~ face so I thought I'd show you what I really look like haha. I do this Billy Idol sneer often when I'm trying to look tough.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
High Voltage e/s in Frost Bite (Bright blue used on the lid.)
Hi-Fi cosmetics e/s in Sex, drugs, and rock n roll (Bright amazing purple color used in the crease.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Nijiro
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Flipside (Teal used on the lower lid.)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
NYC eyeliner in Black
Mascara

lips-
Fyrinnae Lip Luster in Lollypop-pop

I'm going to be announcing the winners of the contest this weekend. I hope you guys are doing well!!

7 comments:

  1. Gauges are tricky. The first time I stretched my ears I went to a 12g, then to a 6g (oh, God, I cried for hours that hurt so bad, and I did it myself!), and then, eventually, up to a 00g. It's a 0g now, and I can only wear glass or metal because I'm allergic to the plastic ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors you used :) Gorgeous color placement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright blue with the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no, I'm sorry about your ear troubles. :(

    These are gorgeous looks, though! And I love the Billy Idol sneer - I do that, too, only I do it because I'm a goofball, so I don't look as tough as you (or tough at all, actually). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two things- I hope you had fun at the hookah bar! We have a few here and I've gotten to try some neat stuff that way such as putting wine or hard liquor in instead of water. The first time was a Pinot Grigio and the second a spiced rum. It really enhanced the taste of the tobacco plus we were getting this light head rush from it that instead of getting you drunk it was less noticeable and fairly pleasant. Second, I don't know if you'd want to do this but I decided stretching wasn't for me and got my ears dermal-punched instead. I went straight to a 00 but you can do any size you like. It hurt of course but it was worth it! Also, I think I have commented here before but if not then, Hello! I have been reading your blog for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue is really vibrant, the look is really nice ! Elf star is going to be my next purchase, got ice star and loved it, the glitter is so fine indeed yet so sparkly !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.