Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Goodbye Aromaleigh

Yesterday night I went on Twitter to discover a tweet by Miss K. Confused by the title to the link I clicked and read it through. Then I read it three more times, I even sent it to my fiance and best friend. I can't believe Aromaleigh is closing.
Yes, may have Aromaleigh had it's faults but the company (not just the make-up or customer service.) touched thousands of women's lives. It changed mine from a dull brown one into a multi-hued wonderland. Miss K I understand wanting to stop for your peace of mind. As much as I'd like to yell "Do not go gently into that good night!" I know that it would be at the cost of your heart. Kristen I hope you find the peace you are looking for. I send all my love to you and your son. Thank you for teaching me about colors, beauty and sparkles.
Pix

2 comments:

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.