Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stardust Mayhem! FOTD




I learned yesterday that spending five dollars on a hair cut means you will get less then you paid for. Yay! I've bitched enough about my hair on facebook and twitter so I won't bitch on here I promise. Lets just say it looks bad. :D
In amazing news my brother is currently on his way to Amsterdam. He's going on a tour of Europe with my Grandmother because he finally god his G.E.D. we're all very proud of him. He's a very smart kid he just doesn't apply himself so this was his reward for working hard. I must admit I was very jealous at first but I think this will help him get out of his funk. He'll be gone for two weeks, I'll miss his smelly butt. :( He might be visiting CERN where my Aunt works. I hope he does! It would be so cool to see the huge Atom smasher up close and personal.
What I used:
Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Arcane Magick e/s in Electric Stardust ( Applied on the lid with a fluffy shader brush.)
Aromaleigh e/s in Mayhem Trilogy ( Applied in the crease and blended outwards.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Nijiro ( As a highlighting color.)
Almay liquid eyeliner in onyx
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Mildew ( On the waterline.)
mascara

Lips-
Fyrinnae Lip Luster in Lace Gloves ( Which I need more of :D)

2 comments:

  1. I like Lace Gloves with the green :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look. Makes me think of yummy green apple candy. :-)
    Glad your bro got his GED. Working for CERN is totally AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.