Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jubliee-X-men fotd





Ah! I should have added the blue on the lower lash line to make it look more authentic. (Her costume is pink,yellow and blue.) Jubilee has the ability to create firecrackers or mini explosions in her hands. She can throw them to distract people or she can blow crap up with the little balls of energy. She was Wolverine's sidekick in the 90's, her Peter Pan like attitude worked well with his grumpy worldly personality. She grew to think of him as a father since her own Father and Mother were murdered by assassins. Her parents were Chinese immigrants who came to America to escape said assassins. Later on there is a whole bunch of business about her becoming a vampire and blah blah.
Sorry the blurbs don't contain all the story lines the character has been through. Marvel retcons story lines so much a person can't always keep them straight.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae P.E.
Shiro Cosmetics e/s in Pikachu (Bright yellow with red glitter patted on the lid.)
Sugarpill e/s Decora (Nearly neon pink with green shimmery used in the crease.)
Persephone minerals e/s in Chara (Sheer peachy ivory used to highlight the lid.)
Almay Liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
Mascara

lips-
Nyx Round lipstick in Thaila

If you like my look please check out Erin's take on Jubilee. She's doing her own Women of X-men series I think you should check it out!
I kinda feel like my look should have had glitter considering her powers are "fireworks." But I'm saving the dramatic looks for Dazzler and Psylocke. (Oh yeah those are going to be fun.)

10 comments:

  1. Wow, so cute! Love pink and yellow! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LURVE! Yellow looks pretty great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! Your eyebrows and hair kind of remind of jubliee too :)
    Can't wait for Psylocke

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAI PIKACHU! Love this look - Pikachu and Decora look awesome together. And I like Jubilee too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'm loving the X-men makeup series you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink and yellow. Hmmmmmmm, need to try this. :) Woohoo Jubilee! Although I don't so much care for her now that she's a vampire...? (wtf, seriously, wtf. Marvel. Just stop Marvel. Stop. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥ Pikachu ! It's such a gorgeous yellow !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vijiis-Aw thank you sweetie. Pink and yellow look so good together, I wasn't expecting it at all.
    Makeupzombie-Thanks bb! You look pretty great in orange haha.
    Lycanthropic-Thanks babe! I'm glad you requested it. :D It was a wonderful idea!
    Silhouette-Thanks bb!! Shiro makes the best yellow!
    Robyn- Thanks beautiful! I love Decora I wish I could wear it everyday.
    Vulcan butterfly- Yay thank you! Thank goodness there are so many X-men girls otherwise I'd run out of ideas.
    Genkioriana- I don't understand the vampire story line. Ugh I hate when they dude random things like that. Like Nightcrawler being a demon. WTF? WHY?
    MartianDelights-Pikachu is one of my favorite yellows. It's up there with Fyrinnae's Bifrost, The tiny red glitter make the shadow I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Erin's take on Jubilee, and think it's lovely, but I think I prefer yours - it's just so bright and cute and screams "Jubilee" to me. I don't think I have Pikachu yet, I'll have to fix that. And Decora is every bit as beautiful as I expected it to be. Swoon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.