Thank you, Vulcan Butterfly for giving me this award. You like me! You really like me! *fans face with hands*
Oh jeez, I guess your expecting interesting facts about me.
1. As a toddler I enjoyed nothing more then running out of the house naked. I used to tear off all my clothes and watch the older boys play hockey down the street. My parents would be getting me ready for a bath, look at the water and then I'd be out the door.
2. When I was five I used to eat the red hairs off of my Ariel dolls. I was convinced that if I ate her hair my hair would grow red too. I ate a lot of strange small objects as a child but thankfully I've grown out of that stage.
3. I got into make-up when I was fourteen. I was a young Gothling in search of something to make me look less like a geeky chick squeezing into cute goth clothes and more like a vamp. I ended up wearing way more eyeliner then normal humans should ever wear but I learned. I also got a job at Hot Topic when I was fifteen. I was BAMF. With my boots and my Hello Kitty tee shirts. Aw yeah!
4. I love to write, however I used to want to be an artist. I was convinced my art was good enough for me to become a Manga-ka. Uhm that didn't happen. Now I express my artistic skills by painting my face.
5. My first anime was Sailor Moon. I have lots and lots of badly drawn fan art dedicated to my own Sailor troop. We were the Zodiac Senshi, I was their leader Sailor Sagittarius. I was pretty bad ass a Sailor Scout I think.
6. I freaking LOVE kids shows. I could sit for HOURS watching Spongebob Square Pants or My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.
7. My best friend and I met in first grade. She thought I looked like a princess and needed defending. While I thought she looked hungry and needed feeding. I've been feeding her ever since. Thanks to her we weren't bullied nearly as bad as some people.
Ok I tag
Reggie of Lipstick Vendetta because I LOVE the way she does her make-up.
Wendy of Turtle Beauty, ok you have to look at her outfits of the day. So cute!
Kathy of Kathy Fucking Jacobs one of my favorite people ever!
Heather of Eyeconic Makeup just look at her! You can totally tell she's a straight up ballah.
Wendi of Makeup Zombie She's a sassy sweetie pie with the cutest kids!
Lorraine of Martian's Delights looks great in everything. I'm so jealous!
Robyn of Stay Beautiful her lipstick equations make me like math.
If I could tag all of you awesome beauty bloggers I would. Seriously. I love reading new blogs and old blogs alike.