Thursday, June 16, 2011

Triumph for Cake-fotd




I came downstairs to here my brother and his best friend playing Portal 2. Now, I don't play video games much. I'm a watcher of video games but I LOVE Portal. Which is why I'm panting over the Science Collection Shiro Cosmetics released a month or so ago. If you love video games please go check it out!

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (Just a very small dab on the outer crease.)
Wet n Wild e/s in Brulee (A soft biege used on the inner corner of the lid and to highlight.)
Concrete Minerals e/s in Wicked (Medium purple used on the rest of the lid.)
Sobe Botanicals* e/s in Sugar Plum Fairy (Soft plum used in the crease.)
Nyx eyeliner in yellow (To line the waterline.)
Almay Liquid eyeliner in black
Mascara

lips-
Nyx Round Lipstick in Thaila

I'm currently listening to the new Lady Gaga cd. I am IN LOVE with Highway Unicorn and Bloody Mary. Edge of Glory makes me tear up a bit... I'm a sap ok? I cry at everything. (Including touching moments in Star Trek Next Generation that have something to do with Data's lack of humanity or Worf... or everything. I cry at least twice with every season.)


*I was given the eyeshadow samples for free but that in now way effects my opinion of the products.

7 comments:

  1. Portal 2 is an amazing game, the names for the Science collection are so funny as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look and the shape of your eyes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked looks so different here! Tis cool :) I'm a watcher of video games too. I enjoy the storylines but hate playing them myself, I don't have the patience and I suck XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, your blending is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty, but with a bit of oomph. I looooove it. Adding some more shadows (Wicked & Sugar Plum Fairy) to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lydia-Portal 2 is awesome. I wish people would play it long enough when I'm around to watch. :)
    Darling Girl-Thank you so much.
    Makeup Zomb9e-Look whose talkin! *wink*
    Silhouette-I don't have the patience either. I can't play myself or I'll waste hours just exploring lol. I once spent fifteen minutes swimming in one of the Mario games only to realize I hit a "wall" with in the first minute of swimming. Derp
    Lillian- Thanks Lillian!
    Kathy-Ooo you will love them! They are so pretty! I really really hope you do get them. They'll look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.