Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Purple Propaganda-fotd




Sorry I haven't made the big post yet but it's coming.
I'm dying my hair brown tomorrow. I've decided not to leave in my pink streak because I need a job. If I do get a job that allows crazy dye colors I'll probably do pink or red. I'm going to miss my red hair so much but I have to move on. (Or you know... just have it brown for a little while haha.)

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
BRM e/s in Dionysus (Shimmering true purple used on the lid.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Darling Misfits (A starry pinky-purple used in the crease.) (lol they look funky again...)
Fyrinnae e/s in Faerie Realm ( sparkly sheer lavender used to highlight.)
Almay Liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
Mascara

lips-
Essence Lip Gloss in Bubble Babe

Tomorrow I'm helping my friend Natalie do some head shots for her model mayhem profile. I'm a bit nervous because I'm doing the make-up and the photography. Wish me luck! I hope the pictures turn out nice.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, pretty please to show those pictures! Also I think most places now would allow you to have red hair at work? Faerie Realm looks interesting...*writes on wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the purple with your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Adding Dionysus to the list of BRM stuff I need. Faerie Realm looks gorgeous, too - and I love how Darling Misfits look with the two of them. Pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.