Saturday, February 13, 2010

Digital Fairies Eat Nori on Valentines Day






Actually Nori is pretty good. I like better on Onigiri ( rice balls) or sushi than by itself it's very fishie. Ah my faces in these pictures aren't very pretty but -shrugs- I was in a hurry. I'm going to a valentine's Day Dinner at my BFF's house and I wanted something pretty to show off my eyes. Yay for blues!
What I used-
Neautrogena mineral Cover-up
Fyrinnae Mineral Foundation in Opal ( Discontinued.)
Nyx Blush in Mocha

Eyes-
Too Faced Shadow insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Digital Fairy ( On lid with flat bamboo brush.)
Fyrinnae Nori ( In crease and blended till it looks smokey and sexy. Than applied as upper lid eyeliner.)
Fyrinnae Nijiro ( As highlight.)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Flipside
Estee Lauder random mascara

Lips-
Nada

I really like this I never knew how blue could make my eyes look almost gold. Tomorrow the fiancee and I are having a date night since it's the real valentines day haha. <3
Love and Peace!
Pixie

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty :) I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :) Nori looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, miss sexy eyes! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite look on you ever! I loooove it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody! Sorry it took so long to reply to your comments. >,<;

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.