Thursday, February 18, 2010

Polar Bear Despair






Today I wanted to go to the beach. It was such a beautiful day I didn't care that there was snow on the ground. I like going to the beach in the winter because it looks like your the only person alive. The sunset was so beautiful I took a million pictures of it. Ah Lake Eerie how I love you.

What I used:

Face-
Neutrogena Cover up
Fyrinnae Mineral Foundation in Opal
Nyx blush in Mocha

Eyes-
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Steampunk ( Just on the lid.)
Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita eyeshadow in Strawberry Despair ( In crease blended like a mad person.)
Fyrinnae Polar Bear ( Highlighter0
Nyc eyeliner in white ( Used under the eyebrow and then around the inner corner.)
NYX eyeshadow in nude ( Over the nyc eyeliner.)
Almay liquid eyeliner
Rimmel eyeliner in black
Cover Girl Mascara I don't remember what it's called >.<

Lips-
Some random one in tea rose

Yay for pictures of the lake. I love cold places. :3 I want to see Alaska but since the fiancee is a cold blooded person he'd rather go to Florida or some where warm. Silly boy.
See you all soon
Love, peace, and something else

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.