Thursday, February 4, 2010

Steampunk Electro Brewery






In my mind a Steampunk Electro Brewery is a small shop stuffed to the gills with herbs, books and glowing bottles full of mysterious liquid. In the shop is a bushy haired chemist running about mixing herbs into a giant pot. Oh the magic of the mind.

What I used:
Fyrinnae Mineral Foundation in Opal ( Discontinued.)
Nyx Blush in Mocha

Eyes-
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy ( mainly on lid but a little spread out over the crease.)
Fyrinnae Loose Eyeshadow in Electro Koi ( Just on the lid, used flat bamboo shader brush.)
Fyrinnae Steampunk ( Blended into the crease with a crease brush.)
Fyrinnae Witche's Brewery ( Applied with angled brush to crease, then blended. Applied with angled bamboo brush to lash line.)
Fyrinnae Nijiro ( Used as a highlight. Such a lovely lovely color.)
Urban Decay 2/47 Eyeliner Pencil in Zero ( Upper and lower water line. Lower lash line as well but blended with a pencil brush.)
Maybelliene Stiletto Lash Mascara in Black

Lips-
Nyx Round Lipstick in Thaila ( A soft neutral pink.)

What do you think? I love this look. I usually hate orange since I'm a dark colored girl but as an eyeshadow is gorgeous. The lads at Fyrinnae really know how to make their eyeshadows. I'm seriously loving these bamboo brushes I bought at Ulta a few days ago. The face brush is so nice I like using it for my face powder. Yay for new brushes!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE nijiro too...as well as Thalia. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks cool on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Steampunk is my favourite. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like a hot librarian with your glasses on. :-D Those colours are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.