Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Morbid Whisper on your lips + Tiny Haul






Another blah day. The huge snow storm that we had for the past two days is melting. Thanks mother nature, you ruined my weekend and you make it impossible for school to be canceled. Thanks. -.- I had an errand to run today but I didn't want to apply anything bright today. It just felt like one of those icky days. Two days ago I grabbed a few things I'd been wanting to try/needing. I love my Lash Stiletto but I was almost out so I bought the Colossal volume express mascara. It's really different from Lash Stiletto, instead of thick long lashes I get thin long lashes. It really hits every last with out clumping them together. I really like the way it works so far. I also purchases the L'oreal 360 clean cleanser because I need to stop buying Lush's Angels on Bare skin. It's way to expensive plus the drive to the Lush store in Beachwood wastes gas. Meh. The Neutrogena Eye Make-up remover is EPIC. I am in love with this stuff! I usually use Anti-bacterial soap to remove my make-up the lotion is a nice change. Woot woot! Now on to what I used today.


Face-
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Concealer
Nyx Blush in Mocha

Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita Morbid Curiosity ( Smokey plum/silver applied on the lid and into the crease.)
TKB Hilite Violet ( Duo chrome cream/blue/purple as high light color and over the "ball" of the lid.)
Nyx Eyeshadow Trio Lake Moss ( Duo chrome black/blue as crease color blended like mad.)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in 1999 ( Plum color applied on the lower lash line/ lower lid.)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero ( Matte Black applied in the upper lash line.)
Almay Liquid Eyeliner Onyx ( Sparkly black used on the upper lash line.)

Lips-
Nyx Tea Rose ( A warm toned doe pink.)
Welp that's all for now folks. I'm off to watch Stardust and maybe some more Farscape. I love me some John Crichton his blue eyes are sexy. Though he will never replace my first Geeky crush Daniel Jackson Fffffff now that's a lusty man. *drools* X3
Love, Peace and MOYA!!!!!!!!!
Pix

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and smokey ^_^ and the duochrome gives it a little something extra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it has that sort of metallic look to it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.