Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bionic Brown






Today felt like a blah day. The snow was falling pretty heavy here on my side of Lake Eerie. It was difficult to drive so I stayed in doors trolling the interwebs. Do you like my new scarf? The fiancee's Grandma gave me a gift card to Old Navy so I bought this cheap scarf and two sets of socks. lol I'm lame.

What I used:
Face-
Stila Illuminating Tinted moistiurizer
E.L.F. Pink Lemonaid glimmer stick

Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae loose eyeshadow in Druid Werewolf (Just on lid, blended slightly.)
Fyrinnae loose eyeshadow in French Vanilla Shake ( Crease and high light color blended outwards.)
Fyrinnae Ink in Bionic brown ( Used on waterline, upper lash line, and lower lash line.)
Regular mascara

Lips-
Something pink idk lol

Meh. I'm going to go make some cookies and drink some tea. Stay warm everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really nice in the pics, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Browns look good on you. Not everyone can pull it off this well. :-) Your scarf is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.