Friday, February 12, 2010

The Queen of Hearts Looks like a Tart






So the blog has a new look, new name, I guess you could say it regenerated. -winks- Nymph is still going to guest blog once and while but it's going to be my blog. Hopefully Nymph will be starting her own anime review blog since she watches a lot of anime.
If you'll notice I deleted a lot of older posts they weren't what I wanted this new blog to be. Expect more fotds, tea reviews and make-up reviews. Anyway on to the look!

What I used:
Face-
A whole bunch of cover up
Fyrinnae mineral foundation in Opal ( Discontinued.)
Nyx Blush in Mocha

Eyes-
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Nxy Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil Cottage Cheese ( smear slightly on the lid.)
Nyx Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk ( applied a over cottage cheese since it wasn't opaque enough.)
Estee Lauder Palette the light pink ( Just on the lid.)
Estee Lauder Palette the shimmery white ( The highlight.)
Aromaleigh Rocks! Raspberry Beret ( Used in the crease blended till it was a light pink.)
Estee Lauder Palette the lavender ( Used in crease blended a little bit into the pink so the color blends better.)
Almay Liquid Eyeliner in Onxy ( Above lash line.)
Nyc eyeliner in white ( On lower waterline.)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero ( In the lash line.)
Bright Pink lip liner pencil to make heart under eyebrow
Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Black

Lips-
Rimmel lipstick in Alarm ( Whipped off then I used Estee Lauder lipstick in candy.)

I hope you all enjoy the new blog and like this look. I'll post the link to Nymph's new blog once it's up.
Love and Peace

1 comment:

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.