Friday, July 23, 2010

I Am No Good For You-Fotd





This look was fun to do. I usually lay out make-up to wear the day ahead of time but today I just fished around and grabbed these two colors. They look amazing together. Today I'm hanging out with a few friends and having a fire later on in the day. It should be fantastic since I'm hanging out with my boys. I missed them terribly.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Hi-Fi Cosmetics e/s in Sex, Drugs And Rock n' Roll ( A complex purple used on the lid.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Digital Faerie ( Used in the crease, which makes the bright teal/blue dou chrome shine on the purple.)
Fyrinnae e/s in French Vanilla Shake (Highlighter dur.)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Flipside
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
N.Y.C. Liquid eyeliner in Black
Mascara

Lips-
Fyrinnae Lollypop-pop

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with comments. :( I've been busy doing Kent stuff but that's no excuse to ignorez you. I'll probably be replying tonight :D I love all of you!!!!!!!
What is your favorite indie company? Do you have a favorite? Why? lol loads of questions today. XD

6 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful :)
    I can't choose 1 favourite indie brand but Fyrrinae, Hi Fi and Morgana's Minerals are my top 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so hot! I may have to try it on myself :) Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful and I love your blending skills, it looks like a soft gradient. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture of you is so pretty! I really like this FOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! So pretty!

    My favorite is currently Fyrinnae, because every time they're like, "lead time is 3-4 weeks" I get my shit in like FIVE DAYS. No lie. I have never had to wait more than seven business days for orders from them. (Also their products are AWESOME!) I had to give a side-eye the other day to Painted Ladies for saying Fyrinnae's service was super slow. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lillian- I love Fyrinnae and Hi-Fi I've only ordered one thing form Morgana >.> <.<

    Phyrra- Ooo I want to see this on you. You'd look amazing on you.

    Vampiressdoll- Thank you. :D

    Dominique- Thank you my mac book takes better full faced pictures then my camera lol. :D

    Kathy- Lol I want to hiss at people who scoff or say nasty things about Fyrinnae. I agree their shipping is AMAZING. Not to mention those boys are super nice and generous with samples. I have an unrealistic crush on the chemist lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.