Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tangled in the Briers -Fotd




In fay lore there are many entrances to Faery but only one way out. You cannot eat the food, you cannot drink the drink. You should not tarry in the great halls, nor should you dance with the nobles. Do not stay long in Faery for time passes strangely there. Many a man have come back to find their kin long dead. Beware of the pretty ones, they will lure you to your death. Beware of the ugly ones, they will rip your flesh from your bones. Faery is a beautiful and terrible place. No mortal should ever roam it with out arming themselves first. Wear your clothing backwards, carry rice to scatter to distract them, adorn yourself with iron. Faeries cannot take the touch of it, it burns their flesh like acid. If you do these things you will make it out of Faery with your mortal soul.

What I used:
Face-
Hard Candy Concealer ( Under the eye, around the mouth, around the nose.)
Fyrinnae Mineral Foundation in Quartz ( Discontinued sadly.)
Nyx Blush in Mocha

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh e/s in Annysia (A soft but bright green used on the lid.)
Aromaleigh e/s in Celinette (A clear primary yellow used in the crease.)
Fryinnae e/s in Digital Faerie (Used with Pixie epoxy to make eyeliner on the top lid.)
Fyrinnae e/s in French Vanilla Shake (A cool based ivory highlighter shade.)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Flipside (A teal eyeliner used on the lower lash line.)
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk ( Used on the waterline.)
Mascara

Lips-
Fyrinnae Lip Luster in Lollipop-pop

I can't get enough Rasputina right now. Omgz

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous liner! Lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh pretty! I love everything about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look, i love the liner colour and the hint of orange above the crease. I also really love reading the things you write, like here about Faery. I just read a book that featured, as it called it 'Faerie' heavily, and mentioned a lot of what you said here, specifically about the dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your writing. Also, I need to read more faerie-related stuff like whoa. (Putting Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell at the top of my to-read list, I guess. Any other faerie books you recommend?)

    I love this look, too. I love the color combination. And especially I love it because I just got the Lost in Faerie samples, and they're all so pretty, but I had no freaking clue what to do with Celinette. So I'm very happy to see it's totally wearable (unlike the weird intensity it is in my bag, a little scary next to all those other soft pretties).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.