Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sweet Peas and Salt Water-Fotd




I enjoy reading/lurking other beauty blogs. I don't comment unless I can muster up the courage but I really do take the time to read/ look through other peoples blogs. I like to lurk on Ashely's Face of the Day's blog spot. She has really soft but complex looks all the time. I love her color combos and I don't think I would have thought of this if she hadn't posted this look on her blog. Go check her blog out.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh e/s in Rosina ( Applied on the inner corner of the lid and also as a highlighting shade.)
Aromaleigh e/s in Elysia ( A soft light blue applied on the center of the lid.)
Aromaleigh e/s in Caelia ( Purple but softer and sheerer then usual used on the outer corner of the crease.)
N.Y.C. eyeliner in black
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero
Mascara

lips-
Fyrinnae Lip Luster in Puppy Love

Yesterday I went to Kent for the first time and I applied for several classes. It was very nerve wracking but satisfying at the same time. Kent is pretty small (compared to OSU.) but not as small as Bowling Green. ( Which is maybe a bit bigger then my high school.) I hope this will help me find out what I want to be after college. I could always be a free lance writer but they don't make much. My fiance wants to be a teacher so I hope a book of mine becomes published so I can support the small family we're planning. *crosses fingers*
What are a few blogs you like to lurk around but rarely comment on?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! It's very soft and pretty, and the subtle glitter looks very fairyish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh do I ever like this... I might copy it for work tomorrow.

    I never comment on blogs with a katrillion followers... I do with Phyrra, because she takes the time to read everything and answer, even though she has over 800 followers. I read Temptalia and Lipglossiping but never comment because I feel like I'd get lost in the crowd, you know what I mean? That's why, if my blog ever blew up to some massive proportion like theirs (as if) I would make sure I read and answered every single comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove this look! And am totally going to copy it, now that I have all the Faerie collection. Muhahaha.

    I don't usually comment on the "megablogs", like Heather mentioned. And I don't usually comment unless I am actually *moved* to do so, because that feels disingenuous to me. The upside is, even though I might end up sounding like a complete dipsy makeup-look cheerleader who just "yay"s everybody - it's not really that. If I bother to comment, it's because I really did like what you had to say, or the makeup you put together, or whatever it is I'm commenting on. Although sometimes I want to comment, but feel like the other commenters have pretty much covered my reaction, so then I'll be like, "Me too!" But still, it's a completely heartfelt "Me too!" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, soft and romantic and still interesting.

    (And I hear you on the commenting thing. I have to make myself sit down specifically to comment, if I try and do it as I'm just browsing I usually end up giving up because I decide the comment isn't worth writing.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lillian- Thank you sweetie. <3
    Heather-Omg can't wait to see XD And I agree I usually just read the huge blogs but commenting is rare. :/
    Kathy-I loved you copy it looked so good on. I left like two different comments lol.
    Scrubbingupwell- Thank you so much. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.