Sunday, May 22, 2011

A,B,C,'s of me-tag

Snarky Princess tagged me for this fun getting to know you type thing. I don't usually do tags because I forget about them even when people tag me. >.< Thank you for the tag Snarky P! It was loads of fun.

A. Age: 23

B. Bed size: Two twins pushed together cause my fiance and I got my Grandparents bed.

C. Chore you hate: Dusting the wall corners,it makes me sneeze!

D. Day: Thursday.

E. Essential start to your day: breakfast,shower and then kissy face with the fiance.

F. Favourite colour: Purple, teal and laveder

G. Gold or Silver: Silver!

H. Height: 5′4''

I. Instruments: I used to play the violin because Sailor Urnaus played one.

J. Job title: Blogger/student

K. Kids: My chihuahua Abby and my 21 toed cat Freya.

L. Live: Ohio. *sigh*

M. Mum’s name: Helga

N. Nicknames: He-chan,Pixie, and Mousy

O. Overnight hospital stays: None.

P. Pet peeve: When people are hypocrites and shove religion in my face.

Q. Quote from a movie: "I may not be able to carry the ring but I can carry you!"

R. Right or left handed: Rightie. :D

S. Siblings: Two brothers and one sistah from another mista. (Aka BFF)

T. Time you wake up: Uhm...late in the day.

U. Underwear: Basic bikinis cause I'm lame.

V. Vegetables you dislike: Asparagus UGH!

W. What makes you run late: My fiance!

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Ankle,spine and teeth.

Y. Yummy food you make: Crock pot anything, pasta, soup and breakfast food.

Z. Zoo: Wolves! I also like the rain forest part at the Cleveland Zoo. Though I find aquariums the most soothing.

Who do I tag? Oh jeez... uhm... anyone?

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! This tag has taught me many things. One: Most beauty bloggers are taller than me. Two: lots of asparagus haters out there. I've never had asparagus, but now I don't even want to try it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vijiis-I'm usually the shortest person in my group and then I go on blogger and everyone is my size or smaller. Hahaha GO SHORT PEOPLE! *high five*
    Bleh asparagus tastes like pee I think. *shudders* Thank you for your comment honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cat with extra toes as well, she actually has 24! I love polydactyl cats, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crock pot anything = awesome. I love these, I'm gonna do one!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.