Monday, May 23, 2011

Zombies Like Us-fotd



I finally started feeling better yesterday after forcing myself to get out of bed. I worked outside for a bit, the sun made me feel a lot better. I applied this around seven at night the shadow on the jumbo pencil didn't last for very long. I think it would have been better if I had just applied it over the TFSI. I wish I had something interesting to blog about but uhm... I don't.

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Nyx Jumbo e/s pencil in Milk
Morgana Cryptoria e/s in Ectoplasm (Medium lime green used on the lid.)
Morgana Cryptoria e/s in Zombie Ambrosia (Royal blue used in the crease.)
Nyx Jumbo e/s in Purple (Used on the lower lash line.)
Evil Shades e/s in Nightshade (Pinky purple blended over the purple jumbo pencil.)
Wet n Wild palette in Night Elf (The shimmery golden/white used to highlight.)
Almay Liquid eyeliner in black
Milani eyeliner in black
Mascara

lips-
Morgana Cryptoria Lipstick in Valentine

*twiddles thumbs* So uhm what's new with you?

4 comments:

  1. You look really great in blue! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT! Love blue and green together, and in the full face photo it makes your eyes look really brown :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow those shadows make your eyes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What SilhouetteScreams said, basically. Totally hot, great combo, excellent with the brown eyes! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.