Sunday, May 15, 2011

Photo-Tropic-fotd





It's very cold and rainy right now. I need a dab of sunshine right now and guzzling orange juice just isn't enough. This warm, tropical flower like look came to mind when I was digging through my eyeshadow drawer. I love the nyx liquid eyeliner I used but for some reason the pictures don't show how truly bright of a blue it is. :(

What I used:

Eyes-
TSFI
Fyrinnae P.E.
Fyrinnae e/s in Brifrost (Bright yellow with beautiful shimmer used on the inner corner of the lid.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Electro-Koi (Sparkly orange used on the outer half of the lid.)
Sobe Botanicals e/s in Zen Fire (Orange based red used in the crease.)
Sleek Bohemian palette e/s matte yellow (Used on the lower lash line.)
Nyx studio liquid eyeliner in extreme blue
Nyx jumbo e/s pencil in purple (Used on the waterline. Meh should have used flipside.)
Mascara

lips-
Random pink lip liner
Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Valentine

What are you're favorite color combos? What colors do you think I should use next? I'm running out of ideas and I'd love some inspiration!

9 comments:

  1. I love it! This is one of my favorite color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooovely makes me remember misery buyness video of Paramore watch it she has a orange/yellow
    eyeshadow look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the shape you came up with for the crease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combination, and the blue eyeliner really brings it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!!
    I love the lips too!

    How bout a water-lily inspired look? I love those flowers :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving it!! Especially the blue liner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Warm, and glowy, and sunny, and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am DEFINITELY stealing this! *steals* <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.