Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sweet Smelling Smoke-fotd



SCHOOL IS OVER! I have three months of freedom until school starts again. I really love Kent and I miss my friends but I'm glad to be home. I wish my car wasn't broken though. I feel like I've lost a bit of freedom. *sigh* Hopefully we'll have the car fixed soon so I can get a job. (And thus BUY MORE MAKE-UP! I mean pay off my credit card bill... paying off my bill is what I meant.)

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae e/s in Catrina Cabaret (Beautiful grey with purple duo-chrome used on the lid.)
Fyrinnae e/s in Darling Misfits (Pinky-purple used in the crease. Much brighter in person.)
Wet n Wild e/s palette in Sugar Plum Fairy
-shimmery duo-chrome white used on the inner corner of the eye
-Purple/grey used on the lower lid and to blended lightly into the crease.
Almay liquid eyeliner in black
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Mascara

lips-
Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Roses and Violets
I hope you are having a wonderful day! I'm so excited to be writing and blogging again. Look forward to more looks, more reviews and some crazy stories.
Pixie

4 comments:

  1. I love Darling Misfits! It makes a nice crease colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 3 months of freedom! Love your lid shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vulcan Butterfly- I love it to it's such a wonderful color. :D Thank you for your comment.

    Phyrra-Hee-hee thank you! It's great to be free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!! God, Catrina Cabaret and Darling Misfits are so great together!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.