Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rampid Indulgence-fotd




Hmm I think I'm going to do a review on Persephone Minerals next. I only have a few of the shadows but I've fallen in love with them.
Hopefully soon my BFF will give into letting me do her make-up. I drew up a face chart for her after a long discussion. We're both getting back into our gothy roots so I kind of want to do her up like the bad ass she is. Sadly she's lazy when it comes to removing make-up and whines at me when I do heavy make-up on her. I can't blame her, sometimes it takes a lot to remove some of my more dramatic looks.

What I used:

Face-
L'oreal True Match Concealer in Fair Cool
Fyrinnae Mineral Foundation in Opal
Evil Shades Blush in Gossamer (Cool pink with the blue/violet duo-chrome.)
Morgana Mysterious Mineral Veil (Used to highlight all over the face.)

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Persephone Minerals e/s in Rampid (Hot hot pink used on the lid.)
Persephone Minerals e/s in Blackberry Indulgence (Deep berry purple used in the crease.)
Evil Shades e/s in Valkyries (Beautiful ivory pink used to highlight.)
Milani eyeliner in black
Almay Liquid eyeliner in black
Maybelliene Falsies Black Drama mascara

Lips-
Estee Lauder Double Wear lipstick in Candy

I'm interested in buying more cyber locks or making my own. I'm looking at I Kick Shins which Phyrra recommended once on her blog. I was curious if you guys have any recs for sites where I can buy supplies or pre-made ones? (Or a good place to buy plus sized goth clothes would help.)
Thanks for looking!
Pixie

6 comments:

  1. Persephone minerals looks great on you. I really REALLY like I Kick Shins. The owner is really sweet and everything I've purchased from her has been well made. I think you'll do well purchasing supplies from her, though you could check ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee! Love this! It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh, pretty! Rampid is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, sorry for the late comment, I've been having Blogger issues. I agree with Phyrra above, I get all of my dread making/Cyberlox supplies from I Kick Shins. It is a great website, they have EVERYTHING you could need, and if you don't want to make your own, you can order custom dreads AND Cyberlox falls, which is awesome. The owner also provides excellent customer service. Another website with hair supplies and Cyberlox is doctoredlocks.com.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.