Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lolita fiend-fotd





I needed some cheering up today. So I plugged myself into some anime and turned off my brain. Thank goodness for friends, cookies and anime otherwise I'd go crazy. *sigh*
This look is based on several lolita looks I've seen on tumblr recently. I love the lolita and gothic lolita lifestyle/dress but I don't have the money or the sewing ability to make my own dresses. (Plus the dress companies rarely make those types of clothes in my size. TT.TT) Do you like any Japanese sub-cultures? I'm crazy for all Japanese fads to be honest. :D

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae P.E.
Shiro Cosmetics e/s in Lance the Dragon Trainer (Beautiful light violet used on the lid.)
Shiro Cosmetics e/s in Mew (Playful pink used in the crease and blended upwards.)
Estee Lauder e/s in pink ice (Used on the inner corner of the lid.)
Wet n Wild e/s in Brulee (Matte ivory used to highlight the browbone.)
Nyx jumbo e/s pencil in Milk (Used on the waterline.)
E.L.F. 32 smokey e/s palette (The pinky purple and the violety purple used on the lower lash line.)
Almay liquid eyeliner in black (Used to make a very thin line.)
Maybelliene Falsies mascara

lips-
Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Roses and Violets (This lipstick is my holy grail product. I lauve it!)

The other day I bought the ELF 32 smokey e/s palette at Target for $3. The color pay off on these shadows are terrible but I figured I could use them for making bruises or just when I wanted some sheer shadows. Yay for cheap stuff that's usable! :D

2 comments:

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.