Friday, May 13, 2011

Technological Enchantress-fotd





I love Criminal Minds. It's become one of my favorite shows thanks to the tech goddess Penelope Garcia. Seriously this girl is awesome. She's smart, classy and dresses really cute. Her make-up is always impeccable I could go on fawning about her forever. She's the reason I dyed my hair red with a pink streak. Whilst watching it yesterday night I noticed she had very shimmery/glittery green lid color with a purple lower lash line. I'm pretty sure she was wearing m.a.c.'s candy yum yum lipstick which looked really cute with her bright pink cheeks.
:D What is your favorite Garcia outfit or make-up look?

What I used:

Eyes-
TFSI
Fyrinnae P.E.
Fyrinnae Arcane magic e/s in Electric Stardust (Nearly minty green used on the lid.)
Persephone minerals e/s in No tip No Strip (Lime green used in the crease.)
Persephone minerals e/s in Dank (Dark green used on the outer crease and blended inwards.)
Sugarpill e/s in Poison Plum (Perfect purple used on the lower lash line.)
Wet n Wild e/s in Brulee (Used to highlight.)
Estee Lauder e/s in Pink ice (Used on the inner corner of the eye and under the brow.)
Milani eyeliner in black
Almay liquid eyeliner in black

lips-
Un named bright pink lipliner
Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Azalea Blue
Fyrinnae lip luster in Lollypop-pop

I have a few eyeshadow reviews I need to write which companies should I review first? Shiro cosmetics, Brazen cosmetics or Persephone minerals?

5 comments:

  1. Love the eye and your smile and your hair. I've not seen your hair down or your smile in the past posts. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge Criminal Minds fan also! I always love how Garcia's make looks. Especially her flawless lips! Love the look. The green shadow looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hnnnnnyngh, I LOVE this.Anything with electric stardust is a win, great colour on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the green eyeshadow with the bright pink lips!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I'd love to hear from you.